Tranzum Courier Service (TCS) is a Pakistani courier and logistics company headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan. Founded in i1983 by Khalid Nawaz Awan – a former Pakistan International Airlines flight engineer. It was established with 12 stations and 25 bookings on the first day.
It has more than 12,000 employees and is considered one of the biggest courier and logistics companies serving in over 220 countries.
TCS Pakistan Milestones:
Ever since its launch, TCS has reached numerous milestones till date.
- TCS established a countrywide dial-up IT link, in 1985, and then, expanded to over 100 locations countrywide.
- Then, in the year 1989, Sentiments Express was introduced serving the purpose of a personalized gift delivery service.
- In 1991, TCS made a bid for the first private airline license with British Airways.
- 1996 was a phenomenal year for TCS as well as aerial operations were launched under TCS AOC/license to meet the demand of the ever-growing courier operations.
- In 1997-1998, TCS started its own aviation setup and the first AN-26 was inducted. In the same year, TCS opened its operations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Canada.
- The 2000s were no different for TCS in terms of success and growth. Its reputation was booming in the early 2000s when Havard Business School conducted a case study on the Entrepreneurial Spirit and success of TCS in 2001.
- In 2003, it established a road transport company which is now widely known as TCS Logistics.
- TCS inaugurated the corporate head office, in 2004, at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan.
- In 2006, it inducted a Boeing 737-200F Aircraft into the TCS Aviation Fleet.
- 2007 was special for TCS. It won many awards including the Super Brand title, Brand of the year & Telecom excellence award.
- In 2009, it launched the Retail center franchising model along with inducing a larger Boeing 727-200F in the TCS aviation fleet.
- 2012 – Soft-launch of the E-Business division and TCS Connect E-Marketplace took place in addition to the Development and also deployment of “Voice of Customer” VOC.
- In 2014, TCS Holdings was established to consolidate the group’s businesses in Pakistan. Moreover, TCS HAZIR Service & TCS E-COM was also established.
- TCS launched its first temperature-controlled warehouse facility, complete with technological inventory, storage, and transportation services, in the year 2015.
- In 2016, TCS launched “We Move You” & also introduced handheld devices. Likewise, In the same year, TCS launched a supply chain, advisory division. The highlight of 2016 for TCS was the alliance between TCS and UPS.
- Between 2017 and 2018, TCS became the first Pakistani company to qualify for the Transports Internationaux Routiers (TIR) license. In the same year, TCS began its work-from-home program.
- Finally, in 2019, Envio, a site for integrated E-commerce fulfillment services, was launched. To avail advantage of the TCS platform, TCS also optimized its digital cooperation.
TCS Pakistan Services:
With time, TCS has evolved as a company and is also offering multiple services worldwide including, Domestic Delivery, Warehousing and Distribution, Mail Management System, TCS Cargo, International Delivery, TCS Cool Control & TCS Travel and Visa.
Domestic Express offers its customers a variety of cost-effective shipping solutions throughout Pakistan, thanks to the country’s largest retail network and a powerful fleet of 600+ satellite-tracked trucks.
The domestic packages include Standard, Red Box, Economy, Mehfooz, Speedy, Time Choice, Sunday / holiday, By hand, Selling/Submission, Fee Collection, Attestation, My Collect & My Return.
|Domestic||Standard||Delivery in daylight, Connecting more than 90% destinations overnight|
|Domestic||Red Box||Variety of boxes with extra care|
|Domestic||Economy||Reliable service at economical rates, with KPI 48 hours plus|
|Domestic||Mehfooz||Delivery of valuables with extra protection|
|Domestic||Speedy||Delivery of extremely urgent shipments, Same day delivery|
|Domestic||Time Choice||Delivery of valuables with extra protection at selected time|
|Domestic||Sunday / Holiday||Delivery on Sunday/holiday at the designated location|
|Domestic||By Hand||Provide extra safety & security to your valuables/fragile shipments|
|Domestic||Selling / Submission||Convenience for students to buy and submit admission forms of leading education institutions from TCS-EC|
|Domestic||Fee Collection||Convenient fee collection facility for the university students/job seekers|
|Domestic||Attestation||Providing attestation services for HEC, MOFA and UAE|
|Domestic||My Collect||Providing convenience for the collection of shipment from any near by TCS-EC|
|Domestic||My Return||Convenience for the shipper for paying return services charges at origin (RE-TURN)|
Warehousing and Distribution
- W&D (Warehousing and Distribution) was founded in 2004.
- W&D specializes in 3PL setups and also provides unique 4PL and 7PL solutions. By delivering entire Logistics and Supply Chain solutions in Pakistan, W&D is setting new standards. It has already made an impact on the country’s supply chain canvas in such a short period of time.
- W&D has a long list of envious clients in the telecom, FMCG, pharmaceutical, information technology, and other industries.
- W&D is ready to provide exceptional services to its customers in their respective industrial segments everywhere in the country. However, the state-of-the-art W&D is already stretched across 1.4 million square feet in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, and Islamabad, providing efficient and cost-effective warehousing services through the use of well-designed material storage and handling technology.
- As companies are under a lot of pressure these days to capitalize on changing business trends and employ integrated logistics and dynamic sourcing to increase efficiency and save costs at the same time. TCS delivers a broad array of new solutions that help firms to update their supply chain processes by integrating cloud-based warehouse management capabilities to tackle these problems.
- Warehousing includes Project Management, Warranty Management, Value addition and Stock Repacking, Transportation and Distribution, Reverse Logistics & Bar-coding & Labelling.
Mail Management System
TCS has Mail Management Solution & also Managed Print Solution. It comprises of print & bulk solutions.
TCS is honored to have the quickest digital transactional printing facility in Pakistan, with two different locations in Karachi and Lahore. TCS also provides automated stuffing and insertion services in addition to printing. Mail Management Solution is Pakistan’s fastest Digital Production Printing Facility, with the capacity to print over 2.0 million impressions and 600,000 envelopes stuffing each day in Karachi and Lahore as well. The printing facility also supports duplex printing, which allows for speedy and cost-effective printing on both sides of the paper.
The service portfolio comprises Digital Printing, Normal Bulk Shipment Distribution Services, Automatic Stuffing, Mail Room Management, Bulk Mail Project Management, Delivery & Customized Solutions.
Some of the world’s most famous banks, telecommunications, insurance, and educational organizations also use TCS’s nationwide bulk delivery and mailroom management services.
TCS E-Retail Portal and website give updated status to the customers. Customers can track all the consignments in transit. Furthermore, via API Integration, tracking can be shared among customers and consignees
TCS Pakistan Cargo
For heavy-weight and large-volume cargo, TCS Cargo provides highly cost-effective and safe road transportation. Services include Hub-to-Hub services, Hub-to-Door Services & Seasonal fruits.
TCS Cargo handles heavy-weight and large-volume shipments for a variety of walk-in customers, including wholesalers, small and medium merchants, small manufacturers, suppliers, and as well as vendors.
TCS has collaborated with the world’s premier express service providers to provide the safest and most efficient air express service to our customers. TCS Pakistan guarantees the best attainable rates to its customers through our broad global network, which reaches 220+ destinations across the world. Services include TCS Export service for documents and parcels worldwide & also TCS Import service for documents and parcels worldwide.
When sending out multiple items at once, TCS Bulk Parcel Delivery Solutions handles all of the work for customers. TCS technologies integrate with common selling platforms to offer a fully automated process that saves customers time and energy.
TCS Ecom Solutions provides same-day (within a city), express, second-day, overland, and as well as international services to all parts of Pakistan. Customers can then reach their consignees overnight or otherwise, depending on the shipping options chosen, using TCS’ core competency of last-mile logistics and a vast network across the country.
TCS Ecom Solutions is a product designed to meet the needs of all aspiring E-retailers who wish to deliver goods quickly to their customers. TCS Ecom Solutions also provides a comprehensive set of services to help you grow and support your online business, hence, including real-time shipment monitoring, timely email, and SMS alerts, simple fund transfers, and as well as simple return solutions.
Self Service Centre
Shippers can use the TCS Self-Service Centre to make adjustments to their existing orders, select their courier, and then, create reminders to pick up their shipment from their courier. The E-Retail Portal also assists customers in completing more tasks in fewer steps. Thus, this web-based shipment management system eliminates the need for any documentation, lowers superfluous procedures, and also reduces costly handwriting errors. In fact, with a single click, all E-Retailers can examine and print current summary reports of their cash collected, as well as get invoicing details.
TCS Pakistan Cool Control
As the name suggests, TCS Cool Control is a one-of-a-kind temperature-controlled delivery service that allows temperature-sensitive products to be transported. However, Customers may follow their shipments using a round-the-clock satellite tracking system that can be accessed via an online tracking portal or a mobile app as well.
TCS Pakistan Travel & Visa – Intiana
TCS (Pvt.) Limited’s travel and visa business, Intiana, began operations in 2004. Intiana offers specialist plane booking services for all domestic and foreign airlines, as well as complimentary insurance. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or spiritual reasons, the organization gives its customers distinctive, personalized packages to fit their spending demands.
Similarly, customers can also customize their Umrah experience and make travel planning easier and more convenient with customized, all-inclusive packages that offer a variety of hotel accommodations at very low rates. Furthermore, customers can also enjoy TCS globe destination tour packages, which also come with free travel insurance. Moreover, TCS aids its customers with visa processing, arrival and departure, and transportation to and from various airports using Intiana’s value-added services.
For TCS Tracking, click here