To Check IESCO bill online simply enter your 14-digit reference number in the box below without space. Press generate to print a duplicate copy of your IESCO bill.
Electricity Bill Online Check
You can check your electricity bills online on this website. WAPDA (IESCO, FESCO, LESCO, SEPCO, PESCO, QESCO, GEPCO, TESCO, HESCO, MEPCO), K-Electric, WASA, Sui Gas (SNPL, SSGC), or CDA Bill are available here.
Steps to Check IESCO Bill Online
- Simply select your electricity provider
- Enter your reference number
- Press ‘generate bill’ to generate a duplicate copy of your electricity bill
A reference number is a 14-digit number that is unique to every customer.
Locate the reference number on your electricity bill. Its located on the left-hand side of the bill. See the picture below for more details on finding the reference number on your IESCO bill
IESCO New connection Tracking 2022
For electricity (IESCO) new meter connection application tracking, please follow the following steps:
- Visit ENC Application Tracking
- Select your application type, whether you want to track your new meter connection or a change of name/tariff/load application
- After selecting your application type, a new window will appear.
- Select your electricity provider and carefully, enter your Tracking ID number or CNIC number.
- Press submit to start tracking your application
- After clicking submit, your sub-division, application ID, date, type, name, mobile, address, and application status for the new meter connection will be shown.