Check your FESCO online bill for 2022 at thecouriertracking.com. It is a free online website to track couriers and check electricity bills online without any hassle. Check your recent bill amount, due date, units used, taxes, etc. You can download and print a duplicate copy of FESCO bills by entering the 14-digit reference number in the box below. Click ‘Print’ to download your duplicate FESCO bill.
Check Previous Month FESCO bill
To check the previous month’s FESCO online bill, simply enter your reference number in the box above and press print bill to view and download the electricity bill online in Pdf format.
Check MEPCO, IESCO, FESCO, HESCO, PESCO, TESCO
To find the reference number on your FESCO bill, please see the red box in the picture below to locate the reference number on your bill:
What is FESCO?
FESCO is Faisalabad Electric Supply Company which distributes and supplies electricity to 4.81 million customers in Faislabad. The main service area is located in Faisalabad. A population of 26 million is reported under FESCO, Faisalabad.
Cities under FESCO – Coverage areas
|Toba Tek Singh
FESCO bill SMS service
FESCO has launched an SMS service to facilitate its customers with monthly electricity billing information and electricity supply and interruption information. In case, load shedding occurs, you will be informed firsthand via SMS/message. This SMS service is FREE OF COST.
To subscribe to this service, click here
FESCO New Connection
- To apply for a new FESCO connection, head over to the Sub Division of the concerned Distribution Electric Supply Company situated in his/her area to get a copy of the application form or simply download it online and print it out.
- The application form must be properly filled out and sent to the aforementioned Sub Division, where the appropriate Clerk will provide a receipt as confirmation of receipt.
- In the Sub Division, the new connection application will be processed, and in about one month, the connection will be placed. The potential customer will be informed appropriately of the reason for the application’s rejection if any connection is not possible for any reason, whether technical or otherwise.
FESCO New connection online & FESCO demand notice
For the application of a new electricity meter connection ONLINE, go to http://enc.com.pk/index.php
- Click on Apply located on the left-hand side of the screen
- Enter your subdivision information. If an electricity connection is already at the premises, please provide the Reference Number of that connection instead of the neighbor’s. Otherwise, enter your neighbor’s reference number
- Next, Enter your address and distribution company, in our case, it’s FESCO.
- Select category type according to your power usage or load capacity
- Select your connection type whether it is Residential/Commercial/Industrial
- Next up are the applicant’s particulars (the person applying). Enter your home status, name, citizenship, and number with the contact number
- Please provide a working contact number to be contacted by FESCO and updates about your new connection
- Lastly, enter your premise’s size and land area.
- Attach the following scanned documents in jpeg file format. Property ownership proof
- Applicant’s attested copy of CNIC.
- A Bill copy of neighbor
- Attested copy of abridged Conditions
- Attested copy of NTN certificate
- Attested CNIC copy of the witness
- No objection certificate from the owner
- Attested affidavit of the owner
- Agree to the terms and conditions and submit your form.
A customer has a variety of many options for acquiring a new connection. Following a successful application, a representative from FESCO will visit your area where a new connection meter has to be installed. FESCO will do the wiring needed to be installed to the customer’s location and provide the customer with a power connection.
For residential meters, the entire procedure may take a month, but for commercial meters, it can take up to two months. The user must first cover the additional connection fees. The meter would then be put after that. The FESCO customer can contact the helpline at any time for assistance with this procedure.
FESCO New Connection Tracking
For new meter connection status, head over to FESCO’s official website to start tracking.
Visit http://enc.com.pk/index.php to track your application live.
FESCO New Connection Fee
For domestic connections, the new metre connection fee is Rs. 3000
FESCO Online Bill Complaint
FESCO Complaint number: +92-41-9220184-9220229
To register a FESCO complaint online, fill out the form available on FESCO’s official website or click here to access the form
Check the status of your complaint or track your complaints, enter your complaint number given by FESCO when registering your complaint, and press track.
Telephone Number: +92 (41) 9220184 – 9220229
Fax: +92 (41) 9220233
UAN # 080066554